Terms and Conditions
1. There is NO late admission into the theatre. We reserve the right to request latecomers to await admission until a convenient break in the performance. The staging of some shows may mean that a suitable break does not occur until the interval, or not at all if there is no interval. Please arrive in good time
2. No refunds or exchanges are offered to latecomers.
3. There is also no re-admission to the auditorium while the performance is in progress. If you leave the auditorium for any reason during the show, you will unable to return to your seat until a suitable break in the performance, at the discretion of the management. The staging of some shows may mean that a suitable break does not occur until the interval, or not at all if there is no interval.
4. Tickets cannot be refunded after purchase.
5. We will only refund a ticket to its face value if a performance has been cancelled or abandoned when less than half the performance has taken place.
6. Tickets are valid only for the date and time stated. Please check your tickets when you collect them as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
7. The Menier Chocolate Factory reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, to refuse admission and to request patrons to leave the theatre if they are disruptive to the audience.
8. Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk.
9. If the ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the event organiser/venue or one of the authorised sub-agents, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
10. The purchaser must give the correct name and billing address for the selected payment method. If these details are not correct we reserve the right not to process the booking.
11. The Menier Chocolate Factory cannot be held responsible for any additional costs incurred by the ticket purchaser or their associates in relation to event cancellation or non-appearance. Travel, accommodation, meals and all other ancillary products are purchased solely at the risk of the ticket purchaser and are not deemed to be connected to the event ticket or the ticket supplier (except where sold as a package that includes specific product content eg: Meal Deal ticket).
12. Tickets purchased via the telephone (020 7378 1713) Box Office will be subject to a £2.50 handling fee per transaction which is non refundable. Tickets purchased via the online box office will be subject to a £1.50 handling fee which is non refundable.
13. When collecting tickets from the Box Office you must bring with you the card used to purchase the tickets and your email confirmation of purchase or booking reference number. If you have booked a concession ticket you must bring appropriate ID. Without the above information we reserve the right to withhold tickets.
14. The theatre cannot permit glass containers to be brought into the auditorium. You may bring drinks into the auditorium in plastic glasses which will be provided.
15. All mobile phones, electronic devices and watches must be silenced before entering the auditorium.
16. There is strictly no photography or recording of any kind permitted in the auditorium. If you do take photographs or make recordings you will be asked to delete them, and may also be asked to leave the theatre.
17. We request that wheelchair users or ticket holders with mobility or disability concerns contact us in advance of their visit to the venue so that we can book the relevant space for them and assist with their visit. We cannot guarantee that wheelchair space will be available in the theatre unless pre booked. Please call our box office on 020 7378 1713 to arrange this.
18. Donations are non-refundable.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Senior citizens and patrons with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the Menier Chocolate Factory, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Help keep each other healthy.
Choc Chips Membership
- Customers using any tickets purchased with this membership must be 25 years or under and will need to present a valid ID upon collection of tickets.
- Valid ID includes a passport, driving license or Pass Card.
- The membership will last a full calendar year from the day of purchase. The customer must be 25 years or under to qualify for this tier of membership.
- The Choc Chip discount applies to standard tickets within the Menier Chocolate Factory venue (53 Southwark Street) and is subject to availability. It does not include Menier productions that transfer to different venues.
- The allocation of a ticket may be subject to change and may be altered upon collection of the ticket at the Box Office.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. Tickets may be exchanged for an alternative date for a £5 fee provided they contact the Box Office up to 48 hours prior to the performance.
- No refunds or exchanges are offered to latecomers.
- Tickets for Menier Chocolate Factory productions will need to be collected from the Box Office prior to the performance. If valid ID is not shown, the customer will be charged the additional fee that accumulates to a full price ticket.
- These terms and conditions are in conjunction with our Menier Chocolate Factory terms and conditions which can be found here: https://www.menierchocolatefactory.com/terms-and-conditions/
- The Choc Chip membership is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.